House Keeping Rules: In general, these rules apply to the Makerspace.
- Do not enter the Makerspace intoxicated.
- Do not use the tools when you are tired.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Makerspace.
- Do not lean on the tools or machines
- Wear appropriate attire i.e. close-toed shoes; protective clothing; eyewear, breathing masks or earplugs if necessary. Gloves when appropriate (never use gloves with power tools!)
There are fire extinguishers in the maker space. If something catches fire, use an extinguisher.
If you would like to contribute, donate or add a project here, please ping [email protected]
Projects: Open Hacks